A Maintenance Membership That Works For You
Picture this: You’ve finally acquired your dream home, your pride and joy. However, amidst the hustle and bustle of life and work, you unintentionally overlook its essential maintenance. Signs that your home’s HVAC needs repair go unnoticed, and the leaks and problems build up. Suddenly, you have a problem on your hands.
Upon reflection, you realize that you haven’t given your home the care it deserved since the day you acquired it. Now, you’re faced with substantial costs to repair it. You may have encountered a scenario like this or not, but the moral remains consistent – it’s always wiser to be proactive than reactive. This analogy applies to your HVAC systems too!
Our Tampa air conditioning maintenance memberships act as the navigational chart for your HVAC systems, steering you away from breakdowns that lead to costly overhauls. Additionally, they can save you money by reducing your monthly utility expenses. Don’t wait for a storm to hit – secure your home’s future today!
What You Get:
- Two yearly inspections: one for air conditioning in the spring and one for heating in the fall
- 20% discount on AC repair and heating repair
- $39 service calls with no overtime or after hours increases
- 10% Indoor Air Quality products
Maintenance Visits Will Include:
- Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- Check compressor and fan amps
- Check/clean condenser coil
- Check capacitors
- Check contactor points
- Brush out electrical cabinet
- Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper fit
- Check thermostat operation and mounting
- Check blower amps
- Check heat strip amps, circuit components, and safeties
- Check/evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
- Check blower wheel for buildup
- Check all electrical connections and wires
- Change/wash filter
- Check temperature splits
- Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
- Clean drain line with pressurized CO2 to remove buildup
- Put in condensate pan treatment tabs to prevent future buildup and clogs
- Check float switch operation
- Clean equipment exterior & return air grills
- Check final performance and report necessary improvements
After your appointment, one of our expert technicians will make recommendations for your AC system. Basically, if there’s something you can do to improve its longevity or performance, he’ll tell you. You can then choose to make upgrades or minor repairs based on our expert’s suggestions. No pressure, of course– it’s your air conditioner, after all!
Did you know that most manufacturers (like Amana) require regular maintenance to keep your warranties valid? So if you installed a new system backed by replacement warranties, you must receive maintenance on your system in order to keep those warranties active. Just saying… air conditioning maintenance is pretty important!
Benefits Of A Maintenance Membership
Preventative air conditioning maintenance allows your AC system to live longer and break down less frequently. It also keeps your energy bills low by making your Tampa air conditioner more efficient. A service agreement for your new air conditioner also gives you priority service over other customers when you are in need of Tampa AC repair. Finally, you get peace of mind knowing that a trained professional has checked in on your equipment and deemed it healthy. Think of your biannual service calls as check-ups for your air conditioner, just like check-ups at the doctor’s office. You want to make sure that you’re healthy so you can live longer, right?
Air conditioners are expensive– so by checking up on your AC system, you’re giving it a longer life and making your investment last longer, too!